- C Series: EMC Metallic Circular Connectors (see brochure)
- REP Connectors: Miniature waterproff ConectorsIP67, 2-6-12 contacts (see brochure)
- M12 Connectors: Circular connectors for railways aplications (see brochure)
- L Series: High Density Modular Conector (see brochure)
- N Series: High Density Mini-Modular Connectors (see brochure)
- Intercompact Series: Compact Signal & Ethernet PCB Connectors (see brochure)
- Custom Spring Probe Interposers: Spring probe techology in custom connectors (see brochure)
Advantage REP connectors:
- Reliability and high performance: REP rail connector resists shock according to Category 2 61-373.
- Exceeds the 500 on-off cycles.
- Current up to 13A.
- Simple: a single contact sections covers the range of 0.5 to 2.5 mm², according to standards EN 50-306 and NFF 63-808.
- No special tools required, thereby reducing supply costs, maintenance, and cabling.
- Waterproof IP66
- The contact retention clip incorporated into the insert
- Flame retardant to UL94V0highly resistant materials: polycarbonate and silicone joints.
- Security: finger-proof up to 2725V
- RAILWAY WATERPROOF CONNECTOR REP is available in configurations of 2, 6 and 12 routes.