D38999* Series III
Fiber optic connectors offer a more precise connection within the MIL-DTL-38999 SERIES III.
Designed to operate within the AWG 16 contact cavities. Assembled by SCP in Spain under Amphenol Sopcapex certification.
Stock and assembly in 48 hours.
These contacts offer:
- Low loss.
- High reliability.
- Multiple connecting possibilities.
Performance characteristics and advantages:
- High precision ceramic shells that align the fiber within the connector.
- Stainless steel bodies and springs integrated in the female contacts.
- Laser welding for a robust construction.
D38999* Series III (derived)
Derived connectors from the MIL-DTL-38999 SERIES III with expanded beam contacts.
- Size 11 shell: 1 a 4 optic channels.
- Size 13 shell: 2 ó 4 optic channels.
- Size 15 shell: 2, 4, 6 u 8 optic channels.
- Size 17 shell: 12 o 16 optic channels.
- One or multiple modes.
- Straight back options 90º or 45º.
- Multiple options regarding finishing and connector treatment.
Tactical harness assembly
- Complete range of expanded beam connectors.
- Single mode or multiple mode 1-16 optical channels.
- Hybrid fibre optic and copper sets.
- Personalized lengths.
- High quality.
- High range of cable deploying reels.
- Eurocom type II connector.
- 2, 4, 8 or 12 optical channels.
- Optical channels.
- Low insertion loss.
- Connector face protected by a window.
- Hermaphrodite design.
- Degree of protection ip68.
Fibre optic - stratos - hma connectors
- Advanced expanded beam technology.
- Designed to meet the requirements of MIL-DTL-83526/20/21.
- Finished in aluminium and stainless steel.
- Suitable for tactical applications in the field.
- Hermaphroditic interconnection.
- Resistant connectors, with great ease of cleaning, without the need to use special tools.
- Standard model in the industry.
- Very high density plastic splints.
- Versions in 12 0 24 fibers.
- Multi-mode PC, single-mode PC, and single-mode APC configurations.
- MT Ferrules for LRM connectors.
- MT Ferrules for VME64X.
- MT Ferrules FOR VITA-46.