Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
The cost-efficient way of shielding your harnesses from EMI.
Supplied over plastic tubing to preserve its shape and facilitate installation. Available in tinned copper and provides a minimum of 90% optical coverage, ensuring minimal internal and external interference.
- Provides EMC such as electromagnetic, electrostatic, and radiofrequency to sensitive wiring.
- Typical attenuation from 100MHz 65–75dB. Each size adapts to a wide range of diameters.
- Temperature ranges from -65°C to +150°C.
- Maximum flexibility without deforming.
Flat braided EMI shielding tape allows for easy attachment to backshells.
- Material: Tinned copper.
- High flexibility easily adapts to a multitude of shapes.
- High temperature resistant braided design.
- Resistant to oils and hydrocarbons.
- Width: 25mm.
- Length: 4.5m.
Used to reinforce and ensure an adequate transition between shielded cables and backshells.