Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- 21.000 hours/year engineering.
- 121000 hours/year production.
- 82000 hours/year assembly.
- 5000 hours/year project management.
- Cutting, stapling and baring tools.
- Laser marking and braiding machinery.
- Optic fiber assembly.
- Calibration and repair of DMC tools.
- Electrical and mechanical test equipment.
- MIL assembly connecting equipment.
6.000 m² avaliables (4000 m² Madrid + 2000 m² Sevilla).
- Production of centrals and cables.
- Connector assembly.
- Warehouses and distribution.
- Purchasing and sales.
- Engineering and project management.
- Synergy between distribution and production components.
- Single source for negotiation of prices and deadlines.
- Financial capability for purchasing and project development.
- Stock planning to satisfy our clients and market demands.
- Strong relationship with the main international manufacturers regarding interconnection.
- UNE EN ISO9001:2015.
- PECAL-AQAP2110, 4 Ed.
- Part 145 Aeronautical assembly.
Certified in special aeronautical procedures such as:
- Welding, crimping, cutting, marking, braiding, stapling, and sealing (B1).
- Certified in the SPANISH DEFENCE DEPARTMENT Nº9170.
- NATO supplier (code 1199B).
- Quality delegated to AIRBUS D&S.
- Engineering production delegated to AIRBUS D&S.
- Change management.
- Competence matrix.
- Risk management.
- Cost control.
- Resource management.
- KPI's management.
- Team communication.
- Learned lessons.
- After-sales service.