Highest quality levels due to the most automated means of production.
scp | sintersa has connectorized art tools, cutting, peeling and laser marking machines and automatic crimpers, ensuring reliability and quality of the final product.
Optimized, certified and assured final process through verification and continuity tests and automatic insulation.
Flexibility and speed to adapt to design changes.
- Full stock of materials.
- Assembly tools.
- Experienced staff.
EXAMPLES OF SINTERSA WIRING AND HARNESS
AERONAUTICAL MILITARY RAILWAY INDUSTRIAL
Guaranteed production processes in manufacturing and testing of continuity and insulation decks:
- Qualified for Special Process: stapling, white welding.
- Internal metrological confirmation system.
- Ability to repair and calibrate stapling DMC (Daniels Manufacturing Coorp.).
- Certified Company to develop manufacturing routes.
- Familiar with software tools as SIDIE, SPRINT, SAP, HELICE.
- Certified by Airbus Military to electrici manufacturing.
- Aeronautical Requirements implemented at all organizational levels, consolidated and audited monthly.
- First article inspection process.
Installation experience of decks and aeronautical stations:
- Full programme P3A Brazil (7 aircraft series).
- Full programme EUROFIGHTER (45 aircraft / year).
- A-319 Relay Box.
- C-295 and CN-235: Deck of avionics, electrical harnesses, wiring and antennas.