What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through the web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a website to store and restore information on the browsing habits of a user or his computer and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the customer's browser, which may be:
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
Deactivating and Deleting Cookies
You have the option to allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By turning off cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to deactivate cookies is different for each browser, but this can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also refer to your browser's Help menu for instructions. The user will be able at any time to choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used on www.scp-sa.es
The following identifies the cookies that are being used in this website as well as their type and function:
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
With this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This warning will not be re-viewed when you access any page of the website during this session.