Other Services of Production:
Marking of electrical wire according to the aviation industry requirements.
- Only permanent marking.
- Reduce production costs.
- Reduce labor cost and increase productivity.
- Increases product quality.
- UV light rearranges the crystal structure of TiO2 particles contained in the cable.
- The cable surface in contact with the laser changes color, becoming dark color.
- Abrasion does not occur, either significant destruction or material alteration of the mechanical or electrical cable properties.
Types of identification
- Heat-shrinkable sleeve.
- Banners flange.
- Unbreakable stickers.
- Self-laminating labels.
- Wide range of temperatures.
- Electrical, chemical and physical properties improvements.
- Indelible mark.
- Shrink, vinyl, polyester.
- Commercial printer ink, laser, thermal transfer.
- Electric wires identifiers.
- Wire Marking.
- Instrumentation panels (back-pannels).
- Display and cabinets.
Repair and Calibration
Since April 1994 S.C.P. (Professional Supplies Connectors, SA) is the sole distributor for Spain and Portugal of DMC - Daniels Manufacturing Corporation, the leading manufacturer of professional crimping tools.
Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Cleaning and adjustments.
- Repair and calibration.
- Certificate and status tracking. (EN 45014 Requirements).
- Longer life of crimp pliers.
- Preventive maintenance on standard stapling.
- Crimp quality, safety connections.
Calibration review recommended after 150,000 cycles stapling or a year since the last review / calibration (MIL-STD.22520G).
Reform and Modernization
- Wiring repairs.
- Manufacturing defects reform.
- Wiring repairs.
- Electrical systems reforms.
- Electric overhold.
- New equipment incorporation.
- Adapting to new technologies.
Purpose and scope
- Identification of the connectors standard (MIL-UL-VG. ..).
- Types of connectors. Application.
- Rules of correct use of connector tools.
- Crimp / stapling techniques and inspection.
- Selecting tools for contacts and new connectors.
Wiring Techniques "Harnessing"
- Cut and peeled (gauge / meter). Peeling standards.
- Heatshrink: application, features and installation.
- Installation / repair.
- Labels and tags.
Quality "Final Inspection"
- Lengths and tolerances.
Any system that use low-intensity signals are vulnerable to electromagnetic interference (motors, relays ...) radio (telephone, TV, radio ...)
The shield can protect low-intensity signals from interference.
Protection levels required. Control parameters:
- Meshing density (step, angle of attack, number of threads per coil).
- Cable diameter.
- Meshing Requirements: compromise between weight and EMI-RFI protection.
- Type of material for the braid: tinned copper or nickel of 120 microns thick.
- Textile Nomex Protection.
- The shielding degree is measured with a Ro meter (measured in Ohms).
- The application will determine the degree of protection.
- Shielding measures are complementary to the electrical testing of wiring.
SINTERSA offers the experience and ability to schedule and run tests on electrical wiring.
- Design of tools for conducting electrical tests.
- Research and engineering of continuity and isolation tests.
- Bench or installation testing (plane, train, car ...).
- Creation of test programs.
Electrical testing experience:
Research and performance of continuity and isolation testing of the complete wiring, assembled in the first three P3 OrionA aircraft to Brazil.
To perform these tests SINTERSA has:
- Design of the test harness needed.
- Defined systematic testings.
- Defined and performed the computer programming cable test carried out on aircraft tests.
- Fixed in real time connection breakdowns and failures.